classes

vendredi 24 avril 2020

6eme corrigé exercices livre et wb

Voici la correction de certains exercices.
 L'auteur se reconnaitra, merci à elle :)

Correction


1 – 4 p 63 livre
a) You mustn’t cross the stop line when the traffic light is red and you must use cycle paths.
b) You must be quiet and listen to the teacher.

6 p 66 WB
Donner des instructions
a.
1. You must eat meat and fish every day.
2. You must run in the park every morning.
3. You must exercise with your coach.
4. You mustn’t eat biscuits or sweets.
5. You mustn’t drink soda.
6. You mustn’t watch TV all day.

b.
- You must run in the park every morning and you must exercise with your coach.
- You must eat meat and fish every day but you mustn’t eat biscuits or sweets.
- You mustn’t drink soda and you mustn’t watch TV all day because you must exercise to be strong.

Déterminants

- 5 p 66 WB
a. Hey, stop! The traffic light is red!
b. I hate snakes! They’re so scary!
c. My Dad’s an engineer.
d. Do you want a new bike for your birthday?
e. Yeah, I love that film! The special effects are fantastic!
f. I need love in my life!

- 5 p 63 livre
a) I love cats but I don’t like dogs!
b) I have a new bicycle. Come and see it.
c) My cousin is an actor.
d) I need butter, chocolate and sugar for this recipe.
e) SSHHH! The teacher is just behind the door!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire